Is bacterial pneumonia contagious even after taking more antibiotics?

UES. Initially pneumonia can be contagious after few days it should not be contagious any more.
Not really. Bacterial pneumonia is usually caused by aspiration (meaning inhaling secretions) in the mouth and throat) that are colonized with bacteria. You do not typically catch "pneumonia" from someone in the same way you catch a cold, from inhaled droplets from someone else. Exceptions for some infections, like TB or legionella pneumonia exist, but most bacterial pneumonia is not contagious in this way.