What can I eat if I have the stomach flu?

Stay hydrated. Start w clear liquid like water, slightly flattened soda that is clear, or sports hydration drinks. Sip, sip, sip. Work up to solids w bland foods like bananas, rice, applesauce, toast, gelatin, or chicken. Avoid alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, dairy & high fat foods. Rest.
Stomach flu. The current medical literature emphasizes that you should eat as close to your nomal diet as possible during this illness, if you can (and assuming your usual diet is a healthy one). They used to advise just clear liquids, but this leads to nutritional depletion and longer time to recovery. Nausea and vomiting are what usually limit the ability to eat. So eat a good diet as soon as you can.