How long does it take to get your wisdom teeth pulled out?

One appointment! Depending on how impacted your wisdom teeth are , the healing may take a bit longer. However, they can usually pull all your wisdom teeth in one appoitment. I would recommend taking the rest of the day off to rest.
20 minutes or longer. In some cases a cut may be needed in your gum, and the tooth may need to be cut into small pieces before it's removed. In this case 40-60 minutes is needed.
1 hour. It really depends on if they are impacted or not. Typically it takes around 1 hour when you include anesthesia.
Depends. The time required for removal of wisdom teeth depends on the number to be removed, complexity of the surgery which can be influenced by the position and location of the teeth to be removed, age and health status of the patient and anxiety level, type of anesthetic used, and skill level of the surgeon.
The time can vary. It all is predicated on the condition of the wisdom teeth. Are they full bony impactions, partial bony impactions, erupted, position of the teeth with in the bone, etc. In addition are they going to be removed under general anesthesia, IV sedation, or just a local anesthetic. As you can see there are many variations and they can take various amount of time depending upon the skill of the surgeon.