Does anyone have a sleep disorder called hypnagogia? What is it?

Google. Hypnagogia (from greek hypnos "sleep" + ag?gos "leading, inducing") is the transitional state between wakefulness and sleep (i.e., the onset of sleep). Ask your sleep specialist how to fix it for you.
Hypnagogic hallucina. Hypnagogic hallucinations are a sleep shift phase disorder where your body is shifting between wake and sleep. It is hynagogic when going to sleep and hypnopompic when waking up. they are often frightening imagery, sensations of touch or movement or other hallucination experiences. Good news-nothing is broken in the brain. See a sleep expert such as a Psychologist. See my book also.