How much time does it take a staph infection rash to clear up?

Depends on severity. A tiny pimple or pustule on the skin, caused by regular staph, should heal up in 3-5 days after the pus comes out. A deeper abscess may take 1 week of treatment to clear up, and another week for the remaining wound to heal. People who have internal abscesses in their bodies, or have suppressed immune systems, can take several weeks of treatment with IV antibiotics (even longer in bone infections).
Staph infection. Staph is a bacteria that lives on everyone's body, and when it finds a damaged area of skin, it can take hold and cause an infection of the skin known as impetigo. It could take many weeks to heal up on its own, and in some cases the body can't fight it off for a long time. If twice daily otc antibiotic ointments don't clear it up within 7-10 days, see your doctor or a dermatologist.