How long will an ear infection last?

Usually 1-2 week. It depends on the nature of the ear infection (outer versus middle) and how quickly treatment is started. Some many take only a few days to treat while others take a few weeks. It depends on how acute it is and how the treatment is working. Seeing a doctor to treat it early can help.
One week. Most ear infections will heal entirely on their own is 6-7 days. Studies found that taking an antibiotic may actually cause them to last longer than doing nothing. I developed a treatment that parents can do at home that usually resolves the ear infections very quickly.