I use reactine and claritan for allergies. Would nasal spray be useful o only for sinus symptoms?

Yes. There are many nasal sprays that could be helpful. Saline sprays may help flush the nose out and let the cilia of the nasal lining work more effectively. Topical nasal steroids sprays have been shown to be some of the most effective nasal allergy medicines to treat chronic sinusitis and improve nasal congestion and drainage. There are topical antihistamine proven effective as well.
Allergies. If reactine [zyrtec in us] & Claritin aren't controlling symptoms, a steroid nasal spray can provide additional relief. Saline nasal spray can help flush allergens from nasal passages. Avoid nasal decongestants for long-term use as they can cause rebound effect. Another option is see allergist for testing & desensitization therapy.