When ever I drink wine, about a couple of hours later my hands and feet get super hot and I can feel my heart beating. It makes my sleep aweful?

Alcohol flush. When most people consume alcohol, it is processed by two liver enzymes. The first, alcohol dehydrogenase, converts the alcohol to acetaldehyde. The second, aldehyde dehydrogenase, converts the acetaldehyde into acetic acid, which can then be broken down into carbon dioxide and water, which can be harmlessly expressed from the body. Impairment of aldehyde dehydrogenase can cause your symptoms.
Wine allergy? You maybe hypesensitive to the effects of wine on your cardiovascular and nervous system. Wine can cause vasodilation of your arterial vessels. Wine can also affect the small nerves that go to your small blood vessels. Best to stay away from wine altogether and drink herbal tea, etc.
Tannins in the wine . This is usually caused by the tannins in the wine that creates vasodilation- opening of the blood vessels. As the blood flow increases it can create the hot feet and sometimes headaches.