Will protopic give you skin cancer?

No. There were reports of non-melanoma skin cancers in some patients using this medicine, but 50% of all americans will get a basal cell cancer in their lifetime so of course you will see some skin cancers in people using pro topic. Probably will see the same number of skin cancers in people who play nintendo, shop at target, or like asparagus.
I don't think so. There was much worry about this a few years back in some of the medical journals. It is an immune and cell-growth modulator, and i decided after reading the articles that the abnormalities were probably harmless overgrowths. Since then, the business seems to have died down with no deaths or bad disease attributed to it. It's a helpful medicine and i'd urge you to use it if it sees beneficial.