What will be the effects of switching from Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) to nordette?

What did you doc say. Did u ask your dco that ? If you were my pt at your age i would use the best in my opinion and the lowest dose pill for you which is loloestrin, and if u are just using it for birth control i would rec an in office tubal that i do, takes 5 minutes easy , no down time effective, and if u didnt want periods anymore then i would offer u an in office endometrial ablation, easy takes 8 minutes.