How is MRSA be contracted?

In brief: Contaminated hands

Contaminated hands.

In brief: Contaminated hands

Contaminated hands.
Dr. Walid Abuhammour
Dr. Walid Abuhammour
Dr. Gerald Mandell
Nuclear Medicine

In brief: Contact

MRSA is spread by contact.
Get MRSA by touching another person's skin with MRSATouching objects that have bacteria.weak immune systems in hospitals, nursing homes,and other health care centers. Community acquired MRSA increasing.Populations that share close quarters or have more skin-to-skin contact spread it. Examples are team athletes, military recruits, and prison inmates.Affecting younger ages

In brief: Contact

MRSA is spread by contact.
Dr. Gerald Mandell
Dr. Gerald Mandell
Dr. Lauren Romeo
Wound care

In brief: Skin contact

Mrsa is a staph infection that is resistant to an antibiotic.
That said i tell my patients to wash and have all people they contact to wash their hands.

In brief: Skin contact

Dr. Lauren Romeo
Dr. Lauren Romeo
Dr. Vicken Poochikian