What are some of the chronic sinusitis symptoms?

Variable. Patients with chronic sinusitis complain of recurrent sinus infections, chronic nasal congestion, sinus headaches, facial pain or pressure, chronic nasal discharge or postnasal drip, chronic cough, even chronic bad breath. When these symptoms last more than 3 months, should see an ENT who specializes in nose and sinus disorders in order to discuss management options. More info at socalsinus.Com.
Many symptoms. There are many symptoms including nasal congestion, postnasal drainage, sinus pressure, headache, decreased sense of smell/taste, etc.
Fatigue and drainage. Fatigue, loss of sense of smell, nasal congestion, sinus pressure, frequent infections, ears full or popping, post nasal drainage, and cough.