What is self stress incontinence?

Dr. Hector Chapa

In brief: Loss of urine

Stress incontinence is losing urine without meaning to during physical activity, such as coughing, sneezing, laughing, or exercise.
Stress incontinence may occur from weakened pelvic muscles that support the bladder and urethra or because the urethral sphincter is not working correctly. This could be caused by: childbirth, medications, obesity, smoking. Stress incont. Is much more common in women.

In brief: Loss of urine

Dr. Hector Chapa
Dr. Hector Chapa
Dr. Betsy Greenleaf
Gynecology

In brief: Stress Incontinence

Stress incontinence is a condition in which women leak urine with activity, coughing, sneezin.
.. It occurs because of a weakness to the ligaments supporting the urethra. Most often it can occur as a result of childbirth but it can occur in women whom have never had children. Currently there are many treatment options. Follow up with a gynecologist, urogynecologist or urologist to discuss

In brief: Stress Incontinence

Dr. Betsy Greenleaf
Dr. Betsy Greenleaf
Dr. Jerome Yaklic

In brief: Unclear

Not sure I understand your question.
Stress incontinence is the involuntary loss of urine with strain such as coughing, laughing, sneezing, lifting. I'm not sure what you mean by"self" we frequently talk about genuine or urodynamic stress incontinence based on how it is diagnosed but I have never heard the term self stress incontinence

In brief: Unclear

Not sure I understand your question.
Dr. Jerome Yaklic
Dr. Jerome Yaklic