What happens when a women have breast implants silicone and then she's having a baby years later?

Breast Changes. How a woman's breasts change ( with or without previous breast augmentation) during and after pregnancy varies greatly. Most women will experience a decrease in breast size (involutional hypoplasia) and some degree of breast “droop". Generally, the breast implants remain unchanged. Sometimes, patients benefit from “revisionary” breast surgery after pregnancy. Most are able to breast-feed.
Theer are no ill efe. Having breast implants will not affect your ability to get pregnant.After youtr delivery your breast may shrink and sag more.www.beautybybrueck.com.
See my video. I have prepared a video on this, please click the link below; http://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=fybsihrevec&feature=youtube_gdata_player the truth is that formula often contains hundred times the amount of silicone than the breast milk of women having breast implants. Here may be other concerns such as scarring, ptosis, mastitis, or capsular contracture that are addressed in this video.