Is it safe to take Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and melatonin together?

Sleep Better. I agree w dr. Labarbera. Although they can be used together - don't really recommend it. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) can lead to rebound insomnia. How about starting w good sleep hygiene. 1. Keep a regular bedtime & wakening time (to include weekends). Get up the same time each day, regardless of what time you fell asleep. 2. Make a regular, relaxing bedtime routine. Relaxing rituals prior to bedtime may include.
Yes. But, if you are taking Benadryl (diphenhydramine) to help with sleep, there are better medications.