What do I need to carry in my diaper bag?

Dr. Marcus Degraw

In brief: Only everything ;)

Just all the things you might need while out and about with a baby.
Diapers, wipes, diaper rash cream, bottles, formula, diaper changing pad. Burp cloths, bibs, extra set of cloths for accidents. Medications, including tylenol (acetaminophen) and/or motrin, benedryl, Hydrocortisone and any daily mess your kid is on. Toys, distractors and snacks.

In brief: Only everything ;)

Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Laura Webb

In brief: Essentials!

You need extra diapers, wipes, a change of clothes, a plastic bag (for dirty diapers), pacifier, snacks, extra blankets, hat (especially if you are going outside in the sun), sunscreen (for babies over 6 months), pediatrician's name and number.

In brief: Essentials!

Dr. Laura Webb
Dr. Laura Webb
Dr. Shontae Buffington