Which items will I need to give my baby a bath?

Dr. Patricia Vuguin

In brief: Bathntime

Warm water and a very mild soap that you can use for the body and the hair make sure that the baby is not allergic to the soap.

In brief: Bathntime

Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Laura Webb

In brief: Tub, warm water...

Infants should bathe in an infant tub or a toddler tub with infant insert (generally a mesh swing that fits inside the toddler tub).
Use warm water (not hot!) and gently wash the infant with a soft washcloth. Use nonscented baby soap/shampoo. Work from cleanest to dirtiest body parts and after getting them all soapy use warm water to rinse them off. Immediately wrap in warm towel after bath.

In brief: Tub, warm water...

Dr. Laura Webb
Dr. Laura Webb
Dr. Shontae Buffington