How can sars be treated?

Dr. Brad Goldenberg
In brief: No cure
Treatment for SARS focuses on providing relief of symptoms and complications while the patient's body fights the SARS virus.
There is currently no cure that can kill the virus, treatment may require hospitalization for intensive supportive care, including providing patients with IV fluids, medications, and breathing support.

In brief: No cure
Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Dr. Shaym Puppala
In brief: Supportive care
Treatment is of the signs and symptoms, until the disease has run its course.
Frequently, patients need intensive care (ICU) and need to be on a ventilator for a period of time. Fortunately, sars appears to have run its course; to my knowledge, there have been no outbreaks since 2004.

In brief: Supportive care
Dr. Shaym Puppala
Dr. Shaym Puppala
Dr. Steven Seres