Can you a teen get breast cancer?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery

In brief: One In A Million

The incidence of breast cancer in teenagers is actually less than 1in a million.
Benign breast lumps such as fibroadenomas are not uncommon, however. Regardless of age, any new lump warrants medical evaluation.

In brief: One In A Million

Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Regina Hampton
Breast Surgery

In brief: Rare occurance

I have heard of cases of breast cancer in a teenager, but these are very rare.
There are noncancerous lumps that can occur in teenagers as well as breast pain. If this is the case, get examined by your doctor or seek out a breast specialist.

In brief: Rare occurance

Dr. Regina Hampton
Dr. Regina Hampton
Pathology

It's uncommon before age 30, and especially before age 20, but any dominant mass in a breast calls for a physician office visit.
It is highly probable that it is a cyst or a fibroadenoma, but you need to be certain, which is usually a easy matter. Good luck.