Is it safe to take Pepcid an Zantac (ranitidine) together while pregnant?

Zantac&pepcid/pregna. Zantac (ranitidine) and Pepcid are identical meds, even though both are considered safe during pregnancy why take both which has the same mode of action, these are both h2receptor blockers so take either on of these in full doses if needed.
Yes but... Both medications are safe to take during pregnancy and there are no drug interactions. However, they are essentially the same so there's no reason to take both.