How will a nursing pillow help me?

Dr. Lisa Roberts
In brief: Keeps baby close
The nursing pillow was a life-saver for me (especially after my c-sections and i could not hold my baby upright for nursing).
I used a "boppy" pillow and it really helped to maintain my baby in a good position that was helpful for successful nursing.

In brief: Keeps baby close
Dr. Lisa Roberts
Dr. Lisa Roberts
In brief: Good support
Nursing pillows are a great way to cradle your baby safely while feeding as well as making your breastfeeding much more comfortable.
Positioning your baby for the feed can be much easier with a pillow when they are in early infancy and need better support.

In brief: Good support
Dr. Scott J. Wolfson
Dr. Scott J. Wolfson