Accidentally swallowed a few chunks of glass approximately 21 hours ago. Ate bread right after. No extreme pain. Still major cause for concern?

Dr. Mark Elliott
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Should be OK

If it was 21 hours ago- odds are everything should be fine as the glass has passed through your stomach.
Now simply watch for pain and any blood in your stools. Also drink plenty of fluids to keep things moving through as quickly as possible. If you have severe bloating, any bleeding in your stools- you should give your physician a call.

In brief: Should be OK

Dr. Mark Elliott
Dr. Mark Elliott
Dr. Robert Greer

In brief: WOW !

I am concerned but I am reminded of the guy at the side-show who eats light bulbs.
Depending on the size and shape of the glass shards you may be O.K.If larger than pencil eraser i'd seek medical attention.

In brief: WOW !

Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine