What should I do if my baby does not like the new foods I am having him try?

Dr. Stefania Lima
In brief: Persistence
It's important that you offer each new food at least 5- 10 times before you can say your baby doesn't like it.
Remember that everything is new to a baby and most babies get used to the taste after a while.

In brief: Persistence
Dr. Stefania Lima
Dr. Stefania Lima
In brief: Keep your eyes...
...On the prize. Which is: good overall nutrition.
Avoid trying to entice the baby with "tastier" foods: this is a one-way ticket to junkfoodsville. Let your child get good and hungry, never force feed, and make sure at least one food from each of the major groups (vegetables, cereals, meats, dairies) is on the menu. As long as the weight gain is good without junk food and juice, all is well.

In brief: Keep your eyes...
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Pamela Lindor
In brief: Try try again!
Depending on your baby's temperament, new tastes may be met with excitement, suspicion, or not noticed much at all.
If you get a "negative" response to a new food, it's okay to try again! it often takes a number of tries before a baby will accept a new food. Don't label your baby as "hating peas" after only one try!

In brief: Try try again!
Dr. Pamela Lindor
Dr. Pamela Lindor