Can you have bacterial meningitis without having a fever?

Highly unlikely. The symptoms of meningitis are fever, stiff neck, head ache, altered mental status and in some cases seizures. Viral meningitis is usually milder than bacterial meningitis . It would be very unusual to have bacterial meningitis without a fever. This would only occur in the very elderly or the severely immunosuppressed.
Yes. Uncommon, but not unheard of. Elderly patients sometimes present with change in mental status only.
Yes ...but... I've seen it in an 8 yo who presented in coma after spending the night on a sofa. He had poor blood pressure, no blood cell response, no fever and a spinal tap teeming with meningococcal germs. His system had no immune response to the germ & he died within hours. I consider it an outlier, as 100% of my other cases had fever.
Very,Very Rarely. Almost always, bacterial meningitis is accompanied by fever and the patient has serious symptoms such as severe headaches, stiff neck, vomiting, occasional loss of of consciousness.But I have seen it without fever in children.