Can you breastfeed along with mastitis?

Absolutely. Yes, continuing to breastfeed is very helpful in mastitis. The stagnation of milk within the breast provides the food/substrate for the bacteria to cause the mastitis. Regular flow prevents this and helps to resolve the mastitis. Breastfeeding is the best means of emptying the breast of milk (better than pumping). Working with a lactation consultant is highly recommended.
Yes . Breast feeding is actually recommended to help address mastitis. Keeping the milk moving through the ducts will help aliviate symptoms and lead to resolution.