Can you get a dental skin graft?

Yes. Periodontal grafts are done routinely...The gum tissue is harvested from one area of your mouth and transplanted to the area where it is needed. Skin itself (as in the skin on your arm or face) is not used for perio grafting.
Possibly. By dental skin i assume you mean gum tissue. Gum tissue grafts are sometimes performed by periodontists (gum specialists) when the situation warrants it.
Gum grafts. Gum (not skin) grafts are a common procedure used by periodontists to cover exposed roots of teeth usually caused by gingival recession.
Yes. Soft tissue grafts(gum) are routinely performed by periodontists when indicated.