Better to have laughing gas or anesthesia when have your wisdom teeth out?

Depends. It depends on your level of nervousness. Some people have just nitrous, others just sedation, and some people have both nitrous and sedation. Discuss your concerns with your dentist/surgeon.
Depends. You have options. There is just the shots where you are fully awake, laughing gas, oral sedation, intravenous sedation and general anesthesia. Consult with your dentist to see which option is good. Many factors determine the best option for you. Are you in good health, are you apprehensive, are you pregnant, are the wisdom teeth infected, are the wisdom teeth completely bony impacted etc.
Talk to Dentist. Most teeth extractions can be done under local anesthesia with a cooperative patient. If there are especially impacted teeth then some sedation might be indicated. It is rare that a full general anesthetic would be needed for dental extraction. If you have concerns please contact your dentist and discuss these fears with him. Good luck.
This depends. It depends on your level of anxiety associated with the procedure. If you don't want to know anything or feel anything, the only way to accomplish that is to have IV sedation or general anesthesia.