Does vinegar help with nail fungus?

Maybe. Vinegar is a form of Acetic Acid that soaking 2x per day may help with the nail fungus.
Science fiction. Sure, there is a lot of anecdotal evidence of vinegar curing nail fungus out there, but it is not evidence-based. Duct tape, listerine and tea tree oil are other "home remedies". See your podiatrist for tried and true cures, whether topical, systemic or laser treatments. Topicals are tedious, but do work with proper use and using an emory board to keep nail thin for medication to penetrate plat.