I have belly pain to the right of myh belly button since I had my colostomy takedown CT scan showed some abcess or micro leak in the colon repair. Colon has been repaired since 7/11 and about every two months I get extreme pain low fever in that area. I

In brief: Uncertain

If your ct scan showed a colon leak after the colostomy take down surgery, you would need to see your surgeon to determine the clinical significance of the x-ray findings.
Some degree of pain can be post-operative healing, but a chronic low low grade infection could cause pain too. Not all radiology findings are always meaningful, but also should not ignore until you are seen by your surgeon.

In brief: Uncertain

Dr. Thomas Bragg

In brief: Several possibilitie

Some of this depends on the reason you originally had a colostomy but for the most part, it could be a low grade abcess from a chronic fistula (track) formation from the micro leak or it could be scar tissue.
You should have another cat done since the repair to make sure there is not an abcess. I assume that have taken your appendix out, but if not you could have subacute appendicitis also.

In brief: Several possibilitie

Dr. Marsha Davis