When do girls stop growing?

25. It depends on when they started puberty, however, most of the height growth occurs during the first few years of puberty (around the same time as the first period). However, some growth can continue to occur throughout adolescence, which can be defined up to the age of 25. In most cases, growth in height in the early 20s averages a fraction of an inch.
Different . Generally girls will continue to grow until their bone age is about 15. This can be within a few years of her first period or sooner depending on how quickly her growth plates mature.