I understand colon cancer is rare in my 20s im 22 but is early satiety or loss of appetite specific symptoms of colon cancer? What are the main signs?

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology

In brief: Wt loss

And early satiety are not normal, and you need a real vs a virtual person to ask you things, examine you, and see if further tests are needed.
The one thing i'm fairly sure this is not is colon cancer. Can produce overt or covert blood, cramping, varied and changed bm patterns. A physical exam and full history would help a lot before mor costly testing.

In brief: Wt loss

Dr. Arie Pelta
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: Need workup

Need egd and colonoscopy thats it.

In brief: Need workup

Need egd and colonoscopy thats it.
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery