Do I have scleroderma 46 year old female positive. Ana two times 1:40 and 1:160 negative nucleolar pattern negative subtests. No skin issues, eye irritation once in awhile. Ana tests done 1 1/2 years ago. Rheumatalogist finds nothing except ANA and I

Unlikely . The combination of your very low ANA titers and lack of symptoms make scleroderma unlikely. Patterns of ANA are not reproducible, and an ANA titer of <1:80 has been reported in up to 13% of healthy patients. Ana is a screening assay which should be followed by a more specific autoantibody tests. 95% of scleroderma patients will have an identifiable positive autoantibody. (uptodate.Com, 7/16/12).