Can cranberry juice help cure kidney infections?

Real cranberries. Seems the real thing is better than the juice. For my female patients i recommend a dozen or so dry cranberries daily, in a salad, cereal or by themselves. Excellent source of antioxidants also. Good for early bladder symptoms, but a kidney infection is a truly serious deep seated infection that needs antibiotics asap. You are at risk for a blood infection if not treated properly.
Maybe. A serious or significant kidney infection is not likely to be cured with cranberry juice. A mild or early bladder infection may be resolved with cranberry juice by acidifying the urine. A significant infection would likely need antibiotics though.