Whom should I consult for using minoxidil and propecia (finasteride) for hair loss?

Dermatologist. Dermatology would be my first recommendation, but your family doctor may be able to help.
Dermatologist of GP. Any physician can prescribe these medications. If your gp or family doctor is not familiar with these medications then usually a dermatologist or plastic surgeon can help.