What jobs do people with social phobia do? Are thye developers?

All kinds of jobs. People with social phobias do all types of jobs. Sometimes their work is difficult for them because of the phobia and other times they overcome the fear. I am sure that there are developers who suffer from social phobia.
With treatment, Social phobics can do almost any job, although they would probably tend to prefer the same jobs as untreated social phobics ... Jobs with very little public interaction or exposure, such as research, forest rangers, proofreading, etc.
Working alone. Graveyard shift work, truck driving, security guard work especially at night, etc. Anything you can think of where the person is able to work with little or no supervision, and with little contact with others.