What is the average price for getting wisdom tooth removed in san fran?

Dr. Michael Green
Dentistry
In brief: $2000 for 4
Wisdom teeth extraction fees go up dramatically if the teeth are impacted and if bone has to be removed! IV sedation also adds to the fee! i would plan on $500 per tooth plus the IV sedation cost!

In brief: $2000 for 4
Dr. Michael Green
Dr. Michael Green
In brief: Depends
Prices vary among dentists, surgeons, and geographical areas.
Having to be sedated will add to the costs. San fran is an area that is more expensive than areas farther inland in the sacramento valley. You can try calling around for prices but i don't think that will help much. My best guess for a single wisdom tooth, not impacted, local anesthetic only by a general dentist is 180-250 dollars.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Adam Smith