Someone in church said I would`nt be able to have baby someday because I got abortion when I was pregnant at 14. Why?

In brief: Goody 2 shoes....

This myth is perpetuated by folks who look down on anyone who has ever faced such a difficult decision & failed to do it "their " way.
Decades ago I served is a country overseas where the pill had not caught on.It was not uncommon for a normal woman to have several terminations and still go on to have a normal family life. Ignore goody 2 shoes & enjoy your life.

In brief: Goody 2 shoes....

Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: I'M NOT SURE

If your uterus is not damaged and you ovulate, you can still get pregnant.

In brief: I'M NOT SURE

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Cindy Juster