Saw doctor yesterday. Recurring lower back pain. Referred for MRI and physiotherapist. Is that enough?

Dr. Mitchell Cohn
Pain Management
In brief: Not necessarily
This is the approach of your average dr. It is not my approach nor the approach of many osteopathic physicians who can perform hands-on tests & diagnose many back problems with their hands, & treat them right there in the office.
Physiotherapy is a 'shotgun' approach often used when a dr. Is unable to diagnose an actual cause. It is better to determine the actual cause, if possible, then treat it.

In brief: Not necessarily
Dr. Mitchell Cohn
Dr. Mitchell Cohn
Dr. Eric Weisman