Pain in my spine! Who can help!?

Physiatrist. Could start off by seeing afamily doctor. I would then recommend you see a physiatry .If your pain persists and you've undergone conservative treatment i would see an orthopedic spinal specialist.
Osteopathic Doctor. There are many types of people who can help. Start with your primary care provider & get a good assessment. Spine, pain, neurology specialists, chiropractors, etc. Are the most common choices to start. Another possibility would be to see an osteopathic physician who can do a full exam & treatment, like an md, but can also do a spinal assessment & treat similar to chiropractors-but more extensive.