Is it possible to get eyebrow transplant ?

Dr. Patrick Schaner
Surgery - Plastics

It is absolutely possible to transplant haur to your eyebrow area.
This is a procedure that i offer un my office to help people who have lost their eyebrows from trauma, medical reasons such as thyroid issues or simply over aggressive plucking.

Dr. Patrick Schaner
Dr. Patrick Schaner

In brief: Unsure why asked?

Not really. If the skin-hair bearing tissue came from another individual it would not be reasonable to take immunosuppression to prevent rejection of the foreign tissue.
It could be possible to transfer hair bearing skin from another part of your own body to the eyebrow area.

In brief: Unsure why asked?

Dr. Stuart Flechner
Dr. Stuart Flechner