Infertile and fat. Is it possible to have a high hormonal level and not have pcos?

Dr. Neeoo Chin
Fertility Medicine
In brief: No
I will assume that you're saying that you have a high hormonal level of the androgens or male hormones.
Majority of the male hormones are either made by the ovaries or the adrenal glands. Elevated male hormones in addition to having a ring of pearls around the ovaries and abnormal ovulation plus clinical evidence of extra hair or acne are part of a pcos diagnosis. The diagnosis is usually consistent with having pcos.

In brief: No
Dr. Neeoo Chin
Dr. Neeoo Chin
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Not PCOS?
Certainly there are many reasons besides pcos for a woman who has fertility problems, hormonal issues, and extra weight.
Neither infertility nor weight is part of diagnosing pcos (although they do often accompany.) see a doctor, it's easy figure out.

In brief: Not PCOS?
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Peter Kurzweil