Im a pregnant smoker, please help me quit?

In brief: Auricular Acupunctur
auricular Acupuncture is a very safe and effective way to stop smoking if you are pregnant.

In brief: Auricular Acupunctur
Dr. Adam Newman
In brief: Slow and steady
Cold turkey quit is very difficult and usually fails.
I tell my patients to put a bowl on the table and put in it the number of cigarettes they usually smoke. The next day, put just one less in the bowl. That way, you gradually decrease your smoking and it's not as hard. Also - put an ultrasound picture near your cigarettes - that way it reminds you every time you light up why you need to quit.

In brief: Slow and steady
Dr. Adam Newman
Dr. Adam Newman
Dr. Dean Giannone
In brief: Cold turkey.
As far as quitting without any nicotine replacement, the cold turkey method is great.
But plan it ahead of time. Pick a quit date in advance, maybe a meaningful date like a birthday or holiday, and gather people who are aware of your attempt that you can call upon for moral support if you start to falter. Good luck!! Do it soon.

In brief: Cold turkey.
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Jane Van Dis