I have hiv.I have lipodystrophy, around my belly, around my neck?

Dr. Joel Gallant
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
In brief: Several options
If the fat is inside the abdomen, that qualifies.
If the fat is under the skin (the pincheable kind), it's not lipodystrophy. Diet, exercise, and weight loss can help. Make sure you're not diabetic, your triglycerides are normal, and you're on up-to-date HIV meds. Surgery can help with neck fat. Egrifta (tesamorelin) (tesamoralin) reduces belly fat, but it's expensive and only works while you're taking it.

In brief: Several options
Dr. Joel Gallant
Dr. Joel Gallant
Dr. Dominic Riganotti
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
In brief: Lipodystrophy
I agree with dr. Gallant.
Its a hard belly thats associated with the belly fat your talking. The fat surrounds the organs (in general terms to try and understand). In regards to the neck..Liposuction can be done, but it often just comes right back.

In brief: Lipodystrophy
I agree with dr. Gallant.
Dr. Dominic Riganotti
Dr. Dominic Riganotti
Dr. Peter Kurzweil