I have hiv. I have lipodystrophy, around my belly, around my neck?

Several options. If the fat is inside the abdomen, that qualifies. If the fat is under the skin (the pincheable kind), it's not lipodystrophy. Diet, exercise, and weight loss can help. Make sure you're not diabetic, your triglycerides are normal, and you're on up-to-date HIV meds. Surgery can help with neck fat. Egrifta (tesamorelin) (tesamoralin) reduces belly fat, but it's expensive and only works while you're taking it.
Lipodystrophy. I agree with dr. Gallant. Its a hard belly thats associated with the belly fat your talking. The fat surrounds the organs (in general terms to try and understand). In regards to the neck..Liposuction can be done, but it often just comes right back.