I have grave's disease. How long do I have before my eyes bulge?

Hopefully never. Just because you have graves' disease doesn't mean your eyes will bulge. Majority of patients with graves' do not have clinically visible eye disease. Only about 5% has severe graves' orbitopathy, .
They may never bulge. All people with grave's don't go down the same "road". Most people have minimal to no changes. Just follow up regularly with your ophthalmologist and they can measure any bulge and then keep track over time.