Are there foods I can eat to relieve diarrhea?

To relieve diarrhea you should limit your self to clear liquids until the diarrhea slows down.
You can start with foods that will have a tendency to harden the stools like bananas, rice, apples. Avoid milk products and keep up fluid intake to replace stool losses.

Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook
Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook
Dr. Charles Cattano
Persistent diarrhea, especially if with blood or pain, warrants evaluation. Don't wait please--

In brief: Several help

I recomend a variety of foods to help slow digestion/diarrhea: apples as sauce or preferably whole, pasta, bananas, some cheese and potatoes, steamed rice.
Avoid apple juice, or other fruit juices, milk and fruit.

In brief: Several help

Dr. Adam Smith