How to breathe better with deviated septum beside surgery?

See an expert. You may want to discuss your condition with your internist, allergist, or ENT physician. There are many homeopathic cure (Neti pots) as well as aerosol iced treatments or saline nasal sprays to diminish obstruction. If swelling is aggravating the deviation, steroids or decongestants may help as well. Discuss your options with a physician. .
Deviated septum. A deviates septum is not an uncommon problem. It can lead to nasal obstruction, snoring and even sinus issues. You only need surgery if you are having symptoms.be sure to have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist. surgery is the only treatment.
Septum. Surgery is usually the only way to correct it, patients think using sprays will work that is short term to a permanent problem.