How much would it cost to get a wisdom tooth removed?

It depends. This will vary on where you live, how difficult it is to get the teeth out and whether you will want sedation or just local anesthesia.
Depends on location. The cost of any dental procedure is mostly dependent on where you get treatment (beverly hills vs bakersfield...) the other factors would be if the tooth is impacted, and what kind of anesthesia you want ( local or general).
Fees vary. According to a 2011 survey conducted by the american dental association, the national average for the fees charged by general dentists for simple extractions, surgical extractions, soft tissue impactions, partial bony impaction, and full bony impactions were $147.32, 240.62, 278.65, 347.42, 419.31 respectively, and $159.13, 2.51, 27, 294.27, 365.69, 430.69 when provided by oral surgeons.