How long does it take to recover from an endopyelotomy with stent?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
In brief: See below
You need to discuss this with the surgeon who performed the procedure on you as he/she would have the best information for you.

In brief: See below
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Ivan Colon
Urology
In brief: 6 weeks.
The magic time frame is 6 weeks.
I usually leave the stent for 6 weeks. However endopyelotomy is an ambulatory procedure and you should be able to go home the same day. You should be able to do normal daily living activities, except for streneous one and exercise. I woudl have you take 1-2 days off from work, although some motivated patients go to work the next day (uasually these are desk rel.

In brief: 6 weeks.
The magic time frame is 6 weeks.
Dr. Ivan Colon
Dr. Ivan Colon
Dr. William Forsythe