Has anyone ever had a partial knee replacement in singapore?

Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Sports Medicine

In brief: Why?

Im not sure why one would go to singapore to have such a procedure done? I would have it done in the states if it is indicated you certainly don't want to have a partial replacement done and then find out that it wasnt sufficient for your problem and then need to undergo a total knee replacement.

In brief: Why?

Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Frederick Buechel, jr. md
Orthopedic Surgery

I just performed the first partial knee replacements in hong kong, bangkok, and singapore using the mako surgical robotic system. Dr. Wilson wang md at nuh hospital in singapore is trained on the makoplasty robotic arm assisted partial knee replacement system the most consistently reproducible partial knee system available.
Precision is within 1mm and 1 degreee. See www.Robotickneemd.Com.

Dr. Frederick Buechel, jr. md
Dr. Frederick Buechel, jr. md