Everything annoys me, say my personality is ugly?

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Your personality is

. . . Not ugly! but, irritability can actually be a symptom of depression or another mental disorder (including perhaps a personality disorder).
If you're actually annoyed much of the time it's a good idea to discuss this with your doctor. There is professional help available, including therapy that can help you feel better--annoyed less often.

In brief: Your personality is

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Exactly. There may also be an underlying medical problem -- even something as simple as thyroid or adrenal disease.
Pathology

In brief: It can get better

Please get screened for any health issues as has been suggested to you.
All of us can learn social skills. The Dale Carnegie books are still a huge help with basics. The fact that you think there may be a problem with yourself, and that you're not blaming others, tells me that you do not have what we call a "personality disorder" -- not treatable -- but that your likely outcome is good.

In brief: It can get better

Dr. Eric Weisman